Iris Miniature ‘Katharine Hodgekin’
Small Flowering Iris are one of the first to bloom in rock gardens, borders, naturalizing, and containers, Katharine Hodgkin is a pale blue and yellow variety.
Miniature Iris are also known as Dwarf Iris, they grow 4 inches Tall.
Reticulata Iris produce grass-like leaves and small flowers in shades of blue. They will start flowering in late Winter to early Spring.
Wholesale Iris bulbs are an ideal choice for planting in rock gardens, under trees and borders. Iris bulbs are unattractive to deers and rodents.
Growing TipsPlanting Depth: 3" (7.5cm) Spacing: 2-3" (5- 7.5cm) Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks
- Small Flowering Iris are one of the first to bloom in rock gardens, borders, naturalizing, and containers
- We supply top sized Iris bulbs (6+)
- Iris bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Iris bulbs do not like wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize Iris bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Iris bulbs can be scattered when planting
- Iris bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
Average, Border or Bed, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rock Garden, Sun
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size 6/+, Bin Display Box of 150 Bulbs, Size 6/+