Allium Giant ‘Ambassador’
This long lasting Giant Alliums, is one of the newest ornamental onions. This deep purple Allium is perfect for landscaping projects and botanical gardens.
Allium bulbs are perfect for naturalizing, provided they are planted in well drained soil
Their scent keeps rodents and deer at a distance
Wholesale Allium bulbs flower late in Spring and combine well with perennials
Growing TipsLate flowering (May - June) Planting Depth: 5" (12.5cm) Spacing: 4-5" (10-12.5cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
- Allium bulbs, or ornamental onions, come in a wide range of flower shapes and sizes
- Wholesale allium bulbs are repellent to deers and rodents
- Allium bulbs are return for many years
- Plant allium bulbs in well drained soil
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has been growing and trading flower bulbs since 1910
Average, Butterflies, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rock Garden, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Allium giant 'Stipitatum White Giant'
10 Retail Packages of 1 Bulbs, Size 20/+, Bin Display Box of 15 Bulbs, Size 20/+, Bulk Tray of 50 Bulbs, Size 32/+