Muscari ‘Big Smile’
Muscari Big Smile has a beatiful light blue color and combines well with tulips and hyacinths. It is also a great variety for forcing in pots.
Muscari bulbs are commonly known as Grape Hyacinths. They grow multiple clustered, bell shaped flowers per stem and are 6 to 8 inches tall.
Muscari bulbs are a welcome addition to any landscaping project. Plant them in cluster, combined with other flower bulbs, in containers or in mass displays. Their lovely blue or white colors combine perfectly with pretty much every tulip.
Muscari bulbs are deer and rodent resistant, and are great for naturalizing. Provided with good care, they will grow bigger and better every year.
- Muscari bulbs are also known as Grape Hyacinths
- Wholesale Muscari bulbs look great in rock gardens, mass plantings, borders and containers
- They pair beautifully with other Spring flower bulbs, like daffodils and tulips
- Muscari bulbs are a great choice for forcing in pots
- Plant muscari bulbs mid to late fall, after the first frost
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has been growing and trading flower bulbs since 1910
Early to Mid Season
Christmas, Valentine's Day
Bulk Tray of 1250 Bulbs, Size 9/10, Bulk Tray of 1500 Bulbs, Size 8/9