Narcissus Long-lasting Mixture ‘Holland Mixture’
This Holland Daffodil Mixture is a selection of the best, all-white Dutch Daffodil bulbs. A stunning combination of small, large, single and double Daffodils!
Our wholesale Holland Mixed daffodil bulbs feature a huge assortment of white flowers from all categories of daffodils. They are perfect for mass plantings that require and extended and lengthy bloom time. Wholesale Daffodil bulbs are deer resistant and will perennialize if foliage is allowed to die down.
Mixed Daffodil bulbs will flower troughout the Spring season
Ruigrok Flowerbulbs offers a vast selection of wholesale daffodil bulbs, providing a diverse range of options to meet your gardening and landscaping needs. Explore our extensive collection and choose from a wide variety of daffodil bulbs to create stunning displays of vibrant colors and graceful blooms.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Deer Resistant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant
Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Our long-lasting wholesale daffodil mixtures are perfect for mass plantings that require an extended and lengthy bloom time.
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar).
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs do not like wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodil bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb