Tulipa Darwin Hybrid ‘Darwin Hybrid Mixture’
All available shades of yellow, red, white, orange and pink are present in this Darwin Hybrid Mix which is especially impressive in large displays. Our Darwin Hybrid blend is composed of at least 10 different Darwin Hybrid tulips.
Discover the majestic beauty of Darwin Hybrid Tulips, with giant flowers on tall, strong stems. Perfect for landscape use, these popular tulips bloom in April and are grown with care on our family farm in Holland, ensuring exceptional quality and stunning beauty.
Ruigrok Flowerbulbs specializes in shipping wholesale flower bulbs to Canada and the USA. With a commitment to quality and a wide selection of premium bulbs, we provide professional growers, landscapers and retailers with top-grade tulip varieties to enhance their floral displays and landscaping projects. Count on Ruigrok Flowerbulbs for reliable service and exceptional products.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Grown at our farm||
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs are a perfect selection for beds, landscaping and cut flowers
- Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs can perennialize well in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized wholesale tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Like all bulbs, tulip bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk tulip bulbs, always place the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care