Tulipa Darwin Hybrid ‘Orange van Eijk’
Orange Van Eijk is a sport of the well known Van Eijk Darwin Hybrid tulip. One of the earliest Darwin Hybrids to bloom, it also combines well with tulips of the Single Early and Emperor category, like Hermitage or Exotic Emperor. We also recommend mixing with hyacinths or double daffodils.
Discover the beauty of Darwin Hybrid Tulips, boasting giant flowers on strong, tall stems. These popular tulips are beloved for their stunning display in landscapes, adding a touch of grandeur and sophistication. Blooming in April, they showcase a vibrant array of colors. These tulip bulbs are grown on our family farm in Holland, ensuring the highest quality and beauty in every bloom.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Lady Van Eyk', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Mystic Van Eyk', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Van Eyk'
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs are a perfect selection for beds, landscaping and cut flowers
- Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs can perennialize well in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized wholesale tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Like all bulbs, tulip bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk tulip bulbs, always place the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care