Tulipa Darwin Hybrid ‘Salmon van Eijk’
Pastel Salmon version of the well known Van Eijk tulip. Salmon van Eijk is a member of the Van Eijk family, a group of early blooming Darwin Hybrid tulips. Besides mixing this Salmon van Eijk bulbs with her family members in lipstick colors we would also suggest a combination with Small Cupped daffodils like Perfect Lady or Misty Glen.
Darwin Hybrid Tulips are renowned for their impressive giant flowers held on sturdy stems, making them one of the tallest tulip varieties, reaching heights of 22 to 24 inches. Wholesale Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs are the top choice for landscape use, creating magnificent displays. These tulips bloom in mid-season, predominantly in April, adding a burst of color to gardens.
Among all tulip bulb groups, Darwin Hybrid Tulips stand out for their exceptional perennial qualities. Discover our assortment, where many of the Darwin Hybrid Tulips are cultivated at our own farm in De Zilk, Holland, guaranteeing the highest quality and beauty.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Mystic Van Eyk', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Orange Van Eyk', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Van Eyk'
Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs are a perfect selection for beds, landscaping and cut flowers
- Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs can perennialize well in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized wholesale tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Like all bulbs, tulip bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk tulip bulbs, always place the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care