Tulipa Emperor ‘Exotic Emperor Mixture’
Our Exotic Emperor Tulip Mixture features a selection of colorful Fosteriana Tulips. This bulb mixture will flower early in the season, bringing the first Spring colors.
Emperor Tulip bulbs feature large and Long-lasting flowers, in striking colors, on medium height sturdy stems (16-18 inches Tall)
Emperor Tulips are one of the best landscaping Tulip varieties. They are excellent for rock gardens, containers, beds and borders and flower very early in the season.
Emperor Tulip bulbs combine well with early bulbs, like Crocus, Chionodoxa and Daffodils.
Emperor Tulips are also known as Fosteriana Tulips.
Growing TipsBloom duration: 3 weeks Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Early-season flowering (March - April)
- Emperor tulips are also known as Fosteriana Tulips
- They are early blooming and excellent for rock gardens, containers, beds and borders.
- Emperor Tulip bulbs feature long-lasting flowers that will stand up even in severe weather conditions
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs do not like wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant tulip bulbs, placing the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
Average, Border or Bed, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size12/+, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+