Tulipa Triumph ‘Pink Flag’
Rose pink variety in the Flag series. This wholesale Triumph Tulip is an ideal choice for both forcing in pots and cut flowers.
Triumph Tulip bulbs, a result of crossing Single Early Tulips with Darwin Hybrid Tulips, boast angular-shaped flowers on sturdy stems, standing 16 to 22 inches tall. Wholesale Triumph Tulip bulbs are highly sought-after for beds, borders, pots, and containers, making them ideal for landscaping projects. Blooming from mid to late season, these tulips exhibit exceptional resilience against harsh weather conditions. As the preferred choice for forcing, both for pots and cut flowers, Bulk Triumph Tulip bulbs are widely used. Among all Tulip bulb groups, Triumph Tulips offer the most extensive range of colors and designs.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa Triumph 'Alibi', Tulipa Triumph 'Armani', Tulipa Triumph 'Copex', Tulipa Triumph 'Cream Flag', Tulipa Triumph 'Flaming Flag', Tulipa Triumph 'Ile de France', Tulipa Triumph 'Jumbo Pink', Tulipa triumph 'National Velvet', Tulipa Triumph 'Negrita', Tulipa Triumph 'Purple Flag', Tulipa Triumph 'Strong Gold', Tulipa Triumph 'Sweet Flag', Tulipa Triumph 'Teletubby', Tulipa Triumph 'The Cure'
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size12/+, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Triumph Tulip Bulbs are the ideal choice for beds, borders and pots and are the most used type for forcing.
- Triumph Tulip bulbs produce long-lasting flowers that will stand straight even in severe weather conditions
- Our wholesale tulip bulbs are top size (12+)
- Tulip bulbs are at their best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulips do not like wetness and need well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage appears in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer..
- Plant bulk tulip bulbs placing the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs can be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care