Amaryllis Peruvian ‘Lemon Star’
Amaryllis Lemon Star produces large, star-shaped flowers in a beautiful creamy yellow color with green accent. Great variety for both forcing and retail.
Bulk Peruvian Amaryllis Bulbs, suitable for drysale and forcing. We begin shipping in the first week of October, to ensure ready to bloom for the Holiday season.
These Amaryllis bulbs are grown in the Inca Valley of the Andes Mountains, this area is largely free of rain, preventing stagonospora. They are grown under insect nets, to prevent spread of disease. The sandy soil helps avoid damages at harvesting.
Temperature, water, fertilization and light conditions are carefully monitored to optimize growth and bud content, positive selection is used before multiplication. Extensively dried in drying tunnels prior to export
Growing TipsForcing time: approximately 6 weeks. Growing temperature: 72 degrees F. Light intensity: Medium- High Use: dry sale, Greenhouse cultivation for pots and cut flowers. Bulb size: 28/30 cm
- Wholesale Peruvian Amaryllis Bulbs for drysale or forcing
- 3 or more flowers per stem
- Shipment starts first week 0f October, ensuring ready-to-bloom for the holiday season
- The sandy soil helps to avoid damages at harvesting
- Highest quality Amaryllis bulbs, grown under excellent conditions
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has been trading flowerbulbs since 1910
Average, Container, Cut Flower, Indoor Forcing, Partial Shade, Sun, Warm Climate
Bulk Tray of 16 Bulbs, Size 36/38, Bulk Tray of 25 Bulbs, Size 28/30