This Calla Lily will stand out in the garden for sure! It produces large, trumpet shaped flowers in a bright orange color. Zantedeschia Flame is defenitely one of our favorites.
Our Zantedeschia bulbs are grown in The Netherlands and of the highest quality! Bulb size 14/+ cm. The different varieties grow between 16 and 24 Inches, making them suitable for both growing in the garden and border, or growing in pots.
Calla Lilies grow in full sun or partial shade and perform best in healthy, well-drained soil.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
15 Retail Packages of 2 Bulbs, Box of 25 Bulbs
June – September
- Calla Lilies (or Zantedeschia) produce multiple flowers and are suitable for borders, containers, cut flowers, landscape, landscape and pots.
- Winter hardy in USDa zones 8-10.
- Bulbs can be potted indoors about a month before planting them into the garden.
- Calla lilies should be planted in the Spring after all danger of frost has passed.
- In cooler areas, it’s best to wait until the soil has warmed up to 65F.
- Zantedeschia bulbs should be planted 4” deep and approximately 6” apart.
- In colder areas they can either be grown as annuals or can be dug up in the Fall and stored indoors for replanting next Spring.
- Order your wholesale flower bulbs for Canada via our online shop
- US customers can place their order via our partner ADR Bulbs