Calla Rehmannii is both great for indoor growing in pots as well as in the garden. It’s bright pink flowers will instantly add a pop of color to any room or outside area. The plant produces a lot of flowers and will bloom for weeks in the garden!
Our Zantedeschia bulbs are grown in The Netherlands and of the highest quality! Bulb size 14/+ cm. The different varieties grow between 16 and 24 Inches, making them suitable for both growing in the garden and border, or growing in pots.
Calla Lilies grow in full sun or partial shade and perform best in healthy, well-drained soil.
Pair zantedeschia Rehmannii with pink dahlias and gladiolus for a romantic garden display.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
June – September
15 Retail Packages of 2 Bulbs, Box of 25 Bulbs
- Calla Lilies (or Zantedeschia) produce multiple flowers and are suitable for borders, containers, cut flowers, landscape, landscape and pots.
- Winter hardy in USDa zones 8-10.
- Bulbs can be potted indoors about a month before planting them into the garden.
- Calla lilies should be planted in the Spring after all danger of frost has passed.
- In cooler areas, it’s best to wait until the soil has warmed up to 65F.
- Zantedeschia bulbs should be planted 4” deep and approximately 6” apart.
- In colder areas they can either be grown as annuals or can be dug up in the Fall and stored indoors for replanting next Spring.
- Order your wholesale flower bulbs for Canada via our online shop
- US customers can place their order via our partner ADR Bulbs