Amazing green and yellow striped foliage, that grows about 40 Inches tall. Pretoria is a large canna variety with big orange blooms. The plant is attracitve to bees and butterflies.
Canna bulbs are tropical plants known for providing long lasting color as other flowers struggle thru late summer heatwaves. They can bloom well into Fall in many parts of the USA and Canada. (20-25 cm).
Cannas will add plenty of exotic color to the garden. They perform best in sunny places and will bloom from mid summer to first frost. Order wholesale summer flowering bulbs via our Ruigrok webshop.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
10 Retail Packages of 2 Tubers, Box of 25 Tubers
July – November
- Canna bulbs are tropical plants known for providing long lasting color as other flowers struggle thru late sumer heat waves.
- Plant canna bulbs in the Spring when soil temps reach 60 degrees.
- Cannas planted in USDA zones 8 and warmer can be left in the ground all winter.
- Lifting cannas in late fall is necessary to overwinter in zones 6 and colder.
- Plant horizontally with eyes facing up, cover with 4” of soil. Plant 1 ft apart.
- Flowering from July – November.
- Available in bulk and retail pakages
- Order Dutch grown wholesale Canna bulbs at Ruigrok Flowerbulbs