Canna ‘Red King Humbert’
One of the oldest existing canna varieties, and still very popular. Red King Humbert can easily reach the height of 60” and grows abundant dark foliage with orange-red flowers. Place this one in the back of the border & combine with perennials.
Canna bulbs are tropical plants known for providing long lasting color as other flowers struggle thru late summer heatwaves. They can bloom well into Fall in many parts of the USA and Canada. (20-25 cm).
Cannas will add plenty of exotic color to the garden. They perform best in sunny places and will bloom from mid summer to first frost. Order your canna bulbs directly at Ruigrok Flowerbulbs.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
July – November
Box of 25 Tubers
- Canna bulbs are tropical plants known for providing long lasting color as other flowers struggle thru late sumer heat waves.
- Plant canna bulbs in the Spring when soil temps reach 60 degrees.
- Cannas planted in USDA zones 8 and warmer can be left in the ground all winter.
- Lifting cannas in late fall is necessary to overwinter in zones 6 and colder.
- Plant horizontally with eyes facing up, cover with 4” of soil. Plant 1 ft apart.
- Flowering from July – November.
- Available in bulk and retail pakages
- Order Dutch grown wholesale Canna bulbs at Ruigrok Flowerbulbs