Stuttgart is quite a special Canna variety. It has variegated green and white foliage with giant, tall growing leaves. The plant can easily reach the height of 60 inches and has some smaller, soft orange flowers. Plant in a sunny spot.
Canna bulbs are tropical plants known for providing long lasting color as other flowers struggle thru late summer heatwaves. They can bloom well into Fall in many parts of the USA and Canada. (20-25 cm).
Cannas will add plenty of exotic color to the garden. They perform best in sunny places and will bloom from mid summer to first frost. Hight quality Dutch Canna bulbs, order online via Ruigrok Flowerbulbs.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
10 Retail Packages of 2 Tubers, Box of 25 Tubers
July – November
- Canna bulbs are tropical plants known for providing long lasting color as other flowers struggle thru late sumer heat waves.
- Plant canna bulbs in the Spring when soil temps reach 60 degrees.
- Cannas planted in USDA zones 8 and warmer can be left in the ground all winter.
- Lifting cannas in late fall is necessary to overwinter in zones 6 and colder.
- Plant horizontally with eyes facing up, cover with 4” of soil. Plant 1 ft apart.
- Flowering from July – November.
- Available in bulk and retail pakages
- Order Dutch grown wholesale Canna bulbs at Ruigrok Flowerbulbs