Dahlia Cactus ‘Myrtle’s Folley’
This fuzzy looking dahlia is quite a showstopper! Myrtle’s Folley has beautiful, sunset like colors that make it a perfect choice for the summer garden. Combine with bright pink and orange dahlias for a statement look.
Cactus Dahlias are suitable for cut flowers, landscape and are the best group for borders. This class feautures tall growing, double blooming dahlias with spider like flowers that grow up to 8 Inches in diameter.
Combine Cactus Dahlias with dinner plate dahlias and decorative dahlias, to create a lot of dimension in the garden.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
10 Retail Packages of 1 Tuber, Box of 25 Tubers
July – November
- Suitable for cut flowers and landscape, best group for borders
- Flowering from July to November
- Winter hardy in USDA zones 8-11
- All dahlias must be lifted before first frost and stored indoors for replanting next spring.
- Available in bulk and attractive retail packaging
- High quality tubers, grown in Holland
- Shipped directly from the Netherlands
- Order wholesale summer flowering bulbs and tubers via our new webshop
- US customers can place an order via our partner ADR Bulbs