Dahlia Collarette ‘Kelsey Annie Joy’
Kelsey Annie Joy is the sister of dahlia Kelsey Sunshine, in a joyful orange color with pink accents. When you plant this dahlia in your garden, you’ll hear a lot of buzz! It attracts bees and butterflies.
Collarette Dahlias have an open heart, surrounded by short flower petals, the ”collar”. Its outer petals are big and flat laying. These dahlias are beloved flowers by polinators, adding buzz to your garden!
Collarettes are slightly shorter in height, so best placed at the front of borders. Combine them with different types of dahlias and perennials for a wonderful summer garden.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
10 Retail Packages of 1 Tuber, 10 Retail Packages of 1 Tuber, Box of 25 Tubers, Box of 25 Tubers
July – November
- Collarette Dahlias are great for the garden and as cut flowers
- Flowering from July – November
- top quality, top size Dutch Dahlia tubers
- Shipped directly from Holland
- Available in attractive retail packaging and bulk
- Winter hardy in USDA zones 8-11
- All dahlias must be lifted before first frost and stored indoors for replanting next Spring