Dahlia Dinnerplate ‘Akita’
Akita grows giant, Chrysantemum shaped flowers in a dark red color with yellow accents. They grow about 36 Inches tall and produce lots of flowers from mid Summer to early Fall.
Dinnerplate Dahlias are decorative type with huge flowers up to 10 inches in diameter. Dinnerplate dahlias make impressive border plants and are also suitable for cuts. Stake the plants to protect the heavy blooms from wind and rain. Make sure to place your Dahlias in a sunny spot, they will produce even more flowers and bloom for an extended period of time.
Order wholesale dahlia tubers and many other summer flowering bulbs online via our flower bulb webshop. High quality flower bulbs, shipped directly from Holland.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
10 Retail Packages of 1 Tuber, Box of 25 Tubers
July – November
- Dinnerplate Dahlias are decorative type with huge flowers up to 10” diameter.
- Wholesale Dahlia tubers for Canada
- Flowering from July to November.
- Available in Retail packaging and Bulk
- Stake the plants to protect the heavy flowers from wind or rain
- Winter hardy zones 8-11
- All dahlias must be lifted before first frost and stored indoors for replanting next Spring.
- Order dahlia tubers and many more summer flowering bulbs via our wholesale flower bulb webshop
- US customers can place their order via our partner ADR Bulbs