Dahlia Dinnerplate ‘Cambridge’
Dahlia Cambridge has giant, chrysantemum shaped flowers. The color is bright yellow with red streaks. It grows about 30 Inches tall and looks great in the border.
Dinnerplate Dahlias are decorative type with huge flowers up to 10 inches in diameter. Dinnerplate dahlias make impressive border plants and are also suitable for cuts. Stake the plants to protect the heavy blooms from wind and rain. Make sure to place your Dahlias in a sunny spot, they will produce even more flowers and bloom for an extended period of time.
Browse our online catalog or webshop and choose from over 70 wholesale dahlia varieties. Contact our sales team for detailed information and advice.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
10 Retail Packages of 1 Tuber, Box of 25 Tubers
July – November
- Dinnerplate Dahlias are decorative type with huge flowers up to 10” diameter.
- Wholesale Dahlia tubers for Canada
- Flowering from July to November.
- Available in Retail packaging and Bulk
- Stake the plants to protect the heavy flowers from wind or rain
- Winter hardy zones 8-11
- All dahlias must be lifted before first frost and stored indoors for replanting next Spring.
- Wholesale dahlia tubers, shipped directly from the Netherlands
- Ordering from the US? Place your order via our partner ADR Bulbs.