Dahlia Dinnerplate ‘Grand Prix’
Lemon yellow petals with white tips. Grand Prix grows giant flowers with a striking appearance, blooming into late Fall. Combine with decorative and cactus dahlias.
Dinnerplate Dahlias are decorative type with huge flowers up to 10 inches in diameter. Dinnerplate dahlias make impressive border plants and are also suitable for cuts. Stake the plants to protect the heavy blooms from wind and rain. Make sure to place your Dahlias in a sunny spot, they will produce even more flowers and bloom for an extended period of time.
Browse our wholesale flower bulb webshop and discover 70+ dahlia varieties and many other summer flowering bulbs. Easily place your order online or contact our sales team for detailed advice.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
July – November
10 Retail Packages of 1 Tuber, Box of 25 Tubers
- Dinnerplate Dahlias are decorative type with huge flowers up to 10” diameter.
- Wholesale Dahlia tubers for Canada
- Flowering from July to November.
- Available in Retail packaging and Bulk
- Stake the plants to protect the heavy flowers from wind or rain
- Winter hardy zones 8-11
- All dahlias must be lifted before first frost and stored indoors for replanting next Spring.
- Order dahlia tubers and many other summer flowering bulbs via our new webshop!
- US customers can place their order via our partner ADR Bulbs