Dahlia Dinnerplate ‘Lavender Ruffles’
Lavender sport of the popular variety ”Purple Taiheijo”. Dahlia Lavender Ruffles produces big and beautiful lilac blooms, that measure up 12 inches diameter. The strong and compact plant will last easily into Fall.
Dinnerplate Dahlias are decorative type with huge flowers up to 10 inches in diameter. Dinnerplate dahlias make impressive border plants and are also suitable for cuts. Stake the plants to protect the heavy blooms from wind and rain. Make sure to place your Dahlias in a sunny spot, they will produce even more flowers and bloom for an extended period of time.
Order wholesale dahlia tubers via our online shop. Choose from over 70 dahlia varieties and many other summer flowering bulbs, like canna, zantedeschia and lilium.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
July – November
10 Retail Packages of 1 Tuber, Box of 25 Tubers
- Dinnerplate Dahlias are decorative type with huge flowers up to 10” diameter.
- Wholesale Dahlia tubers for Canada
- Flowering from July to November.
- Available in Retail packaging and Bulk
- Stake the plants to protect the heavy flowers from wind or rain
- Winter hardy zones 8-11
- All dahlias must be lifted before first frost and stored indoors for replanting next Spring.
- Wholesale dahlia tubers, shipped directly from the Netherlands
- Ordering from the US? Place your order via our partner ADR Bulbs.