Dahlia Gallery ‘Art Nouveau’
The buying period of this product has either expired or has not yet begun.
Large, cerise pink flowers on short sturdy stems. Dahlia Art Nouveau keeps producing lots of flowers troughout the season.
Gallery Dahlias are specially developed for pots and containers. This class features single flowering, compact plants with large flowers. They bloom for 3 – 4 months and keep producing new flowers troughout the season.
Gallery dahlias are very suitable for forcing in pots. Order your wholesale dahlia tubers via our new webshop, gallery dahlias are available in bulk only.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
July – November
Box of 25 Tubers
- Gallery Dahlias are a great choice for pots and containers.
- Flowering from July – November
- top quality, top size Dutch Dahlia tubers
- Shipped directly from Holland
- Available in bulk
- Winter hardy in USDA zones 8-11
- All dahlias must be lifted before first frost and stored indoors for replanting next Spring
- Require 9-11 weeks from potting to bloom
- No pinching back or A-rest is needed.
- Order summer flowering bulbs and tubers via our new webshop!
- Ordering from the US? Place your order via our partner ADR Bulbs.