Dahlia Gallery ‘Cézanne’
Large, cerise pink flowers on short sturdy stems. Dahlia Art Nouveau keeps producing lots of flowers troughout the season.
Gallery Dahlias are specially developed for pots and containers. This class features single flowering, compact plants with large flowers. They bloom for 3 – 4 months and keep producing new flowers troughout the season.
Gallery dahlias are very suitable for forcing in pots, you can easily order them via our wholesale webshop! Perefect choice for forcing or landscaping projects.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Box of 25 Tubers
July – November
- Gallery Dahlias are a great choice for pots and containers.
- Flowering from July – November
- top quality, top size Dutch Dahlia tubers
- Shipped directly from Holland
- Available in bulk
- Winter hardy in USDA zones 8-11
- All dahlias must be lifted before first frost and stored indoors for replanting next Spring
- Require 9-11 weeks from potting to bloom
- No pinching back or A-rest is needed.
- Order summer flowering bulbs and tubers via our new webshop!
- Ordering from the US? Place your order via our partner ADR Bulbs.