Dahlia Gallery ‘Singer’
The buying period of this product has either expired or has not yet begun.
Deep red, velvety blooms that measure 5” diameter on short, sturdy stems. Dahlia Singer produces lots of blooms throughout the season and is a perfect choice for planting in pots or lining a border.
Gallery Dahlias are specially developed for pots and containers. This class features single flowering, compact plants with large flowers. They bloom for 3 – 4 months and keep producing new flowers troughout the season.
Gallery dahlias are very suitable for forcing in pots, available in bulk only. Place your order via our webshop or contact our bulb experts.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
July – November
Box of 25 Tubers
- Gallery Dahlias are a great choice for pots and containers.
- Flowering from July – November
- top quality, top size Dutch Dahlia tubers
- Shipped directly from Holland
- Available in bulk
- Winter hardy in USDA zones 8-11
- All dahlias must be lifted before first frost and stored indoors for replanting next Spring
- Require 9-11 weeks from potting to bloom
- No pinching back or A-rest is needed.
- Order summer flowering bulbs and tubers via our new webshop!
- Ordering from the US? Place your order via our partner ADR Bulbs.