Dahlia Melody ‘Mambo’
The buying period of this product has either expired or has not yet begun.
Velvety, dark red version of the Melody dahlias. Mambo is our favorite variety for pots and containers since it’s a very strong dahlias. The deep red color provides a lot of warmth to the garden or balcony.
Melody dahlias are perfect plants for pots and containers. This class features single flowering, bushy plants with large flowers. They grow about 20 inches tall.
Melody dahlias are very suitable for forcing in pots, available in bulk only! Place your order for forcing or landscaping via our new webshop.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
July – November
Box of 25 Tubers
- Melody dahlias are perfect plants for pots and containers.
- Flowering from July – November
- top quality, top size Dutch Dahlia tubers
- Shipped directly from Holland
- Available in bulk
- Winter hardy in USDA zones 8-11
- All dahlias must be lifted before first frost and stored indoors for replanting next Spring
- Require 9-11 weeks from potting to bloom
- No pinching back or A-rest is needed.
- Order summer flowering bulbs and tubers via our new webshop!
- Ordering from the US? Place your order via our partner ADR Bulbs.