Friends & Family’ Mix – Tulipa, Narcissus
Friends and Family Mix was a pleasant surprise when tested our Tulip Barn Instagram Garden in Spring 2021! Long stemmed Daffodils are combined with the early blooming tulip Van Eijk, to create a perfect marriage between the two most beloved fall bulb categories.
In a cool Spring, this mix can bloom for up to 6 weeks.
Best suited for mass planting, where an extended bloom period is required.
Available in bulk only – 200 tulips and 200 daffodils per tray.
This mix is grown and composed at our own farm in De Zilk, Holland.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsMid-season flowering (April) We supply top sized wholesale flower bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Early Flowering (April) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
Early to Mid Season
|Grown at our farm||
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs are a perfect selection for beds, landscaping and cut flowers
- Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs can perennialize well in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized wholesale tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Like all bulbs, tulip bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk tulip bulbs, always place the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care