Gladiolus ‘Hot ‘n Spicy Mix’
The buying period of this product has either expired or has not yet begun.
This fiery mixture is a great choice to plant in the garden! They have beautiful warm colors in shades of orange, yellow and red. Very suitable for mass plantings.
Gladiolus bulbs produce a staggering array of vivid colors on tall flower spikes. Ideally suited for cut flowers, also perfect for perennial gardens, borders and containers.
Gladioli bloom from August – November and will return for several years. Plant them in a sun rich spot and make sure to water them regularly.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
August – November
45 – 65 Inches
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Box of 100 Bulbs, Tray of 500 Bulbs
- Gladiolus grow a staggering staggering array of vivid colors on tall flower spikes.
- Gladiolus bulbs flower from August to November.
- Available in retail packaging and bulk
- Hardy in USDA zones 7-10
- Gladiolus grow 4 foot flower spikes with more then 20 flowers per stem.
- Excellent choice for forcing, also suitable for the garden.
- 10 – 12 weeks from planting to bloom
- Gladioli prefer full sun, plenty of water and good drainage.
- Combine with different kinds of summer flowering bulbs for a blooming garden.