Hyacinthus Orientalis ‘Blue Star’
Blue Star is a great forcing Hyacinth variety, in a deep blue color. As pot flowers they will be available from half January.
Wholesale Hyacinth Bulbs produce classic, immensely fragrant flower spikes in solid colors. They are perfect for mass displays, borders, bowls and containers, add them to your landscaping project.
Bulk Hyacinths are an ideal choice for forcing as well, both cut flowers and pot Hyacinths.
Hyacinths bloom for an extended period of time and combine very well with early flowering tulips. Their length is about 10 inches Tall and they flower mid Spring.
Hyacinth bulbs are deer resistant and will perennialize if the foliage is allowed to die down.
- Wholesale Hyacinth Bulbs are favorites for forcing, mass displays, border, containers and cut flowers
- When handling wholesale hyacinth bulbs it is recommended to wear gloves, as the skin of the bulb can cause irritation
- We supply top sized wholesale hyacinth bulbs (16/17)
- Hyacinth bulbs perform best in full sun to partial shade
- Hyacinth bulbs cannot stand wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize Hyacinth bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring.
- When planting bulk hyacinth bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Hyacinth bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- Hyacinth bulbs are perfect for landscaping
Bulk Tray of 175 Bulbs, Size 18/19, Bulk Tray of 225 Bulbs, Size 17/18, Bulk Tray of 250 Bulbs, Size 16/17