Hyacinthus Prepared ‘Blue Pearl’
Prepared wholesale Hyacinth flower bulbs available for greenhouse production and early Christmas forcing. Grown and prepared at our farm in The Netherlands.
Wholesale prepared Hyacinth Bulbs are suitable for forcing during the Christmas and Valentine season
Wholesale Hyacinth Bulbs produce classic, immensely fragrant flower spikes in solid colors, they are great for both forcing in pots and cut flowers.
- Wholesale prepared Hyacinth Bulbs are suitable for forcing during the Christmas and Valentine season
- When handling wholesale hyacinth bulbs it is recommended to wear gloves, as the skin of the bulb can cause irritation
- We supply top sized wholesale hyacinth bulbs (16/17)
- Hyacinth bulbs perform best in full sun to partial shade
- Hyacinth bulbs cannot stand wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize Hyacinth bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring.
- When planting bulk hyacinth bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Hyacinth bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
Bulk Tray of 225 Bulbs, Size 17/18, Bulk Tray of 250 Bulbs, Size 16/17