Muscari Armeniacum ‘Valerie Finnis’
Valerie Finnis is a lavender-blue Muscari variety. They are easy to grow, perennialize well and have a sweet fragrance. Best planted in beds and containers
Muscari bulbs, also known as grape hyacinths, are charming spring-blooming bulbs with clusters of bell-shaped flowers in vibrant blues and purples. Easy to grow and loved by pollinators, they add beauty to borders, rock gardens, and containers.
Muscari bulbs are resilient and reliable, as they are resistant to deer and rodents. These hardy bulbs will come back year after year, ensuring a beautiful display of blooms in your garden every spring.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
- Muscari bulbs are also known as Grape Hyacinths
- Wholesale Muscari bulbs look great in rock gardens, mass plantings, borders and containers
- They pair beautifully with other Spring flower bulbs, like daffodils and tulips
- Muscari bulbs are a great choice for forcing in pots
- Plant muscari bulbs mid to late fall, after the first frost
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has been growing and trading flower bulbs since 1910