Muscari Latifolium is a two-toned purple and blue grape hyacinth. Muscari bulbs are great for naturalizing and their flowers attract bees and butterflies. They look great on their own, or combined with short stemmed tulips or mini daffodils.¬†
Muscari bulbs, also known as grape hyacinths, are charming spring-blooming bulbs with clusters of bell-shaped flowers in vibrant blues and purples. Easy to grow and loved by pollinators, they add beauty to borders, rock gardens, and containers, welcoming the arrival of spring with their enchanting blooms.
Muscari bulbs are resilient and reliable, as they are resistant to deer and rodents. These hardy bulbs will come back year after year.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
- Muscari bulbs are also known as Grape Hyacinths
- Wholesale Muscari bulbs look great in rock gardens, mass plantings, borders and containers
- They pair beautifully with other Spring flower bulbs, like daffodils and tulips
- Muscari bulbs are a great choice for forcing in pots
- Plant muscari bulbs mid to late fall, after the first frost
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care
- ¬†Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has been growing and trading flower bulbs since 1910