Muscari Macrocarpum ‘Golden Fragrance’
Muscari Golden Fragrance is a violet and yellow colored Muscari with a sweet scent. They bloom mid to late Spring and are perfect for containers and mass-displays.
Muscari bulbs are commonly known as Grape Hyacinths. They grow multiple clustered, bell shaped flowers per stem and are 6 to 8 inches tall.
Muscari bulbs are a welcome addition to any landscaping project. Plant them in cluster, combined with other flower bulbs, in containers or in mass displays. Their lovely blue or white colors combine perfectly with pretty much every tulip.
Muscari bulbs are deer and rodent resistant, and are great for naturalizing. Provided with good care, they will grow bigger and better every year.
Growing TipsPlanting Depth: 4" (10cm) Spacing: 2-3" (5-7.5cm) Bloom Duration: 3-4 weeks
- Muscari bulbs are also known as Grape Hyacinths
- Wholesale Muscari bulbs look great in rock gardens, mass plantings, borders and containers
- They pair beautifully with other Spring flower bulbs, like daffodils and tulips
- Muscari bulbs are a great choice for forcing in pots
- Plant muscari bulbs mid to late fall, after the first frost
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has been growing and trading flower bulbs since 1910
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Ground Cover, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
10 Retail Packages of 20 Bulbs, Size 9/+, Bin Display Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 9/+