Narcissus Double ‘Acropolis’
Acropolis is a white Daffodil variety with just a hint of orange. Plant double Narcissus bulbs to bring beautiful colors coming Spring.
Double daffodils are exquisite spring flowers known for their enchanting double layers of petals. These captivating blooms come in a range of colors, from pristine whites to vibrant yellows and soft pastels. With their abundant and ruffled petals, double daffodils bring a touch of elegance and charm to gardens, borders, and floral arrangements. These resilient bulbs bloom in mid to late spring, adding a burst of color and fragrance to the landscape.
At Ruigrok Flowerbulbs, we sell over 60 varieties of wholesale daffodils for Canada and the United States.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Wholesale Double daffodil bulbs are fragrant and best suited for a focal spot in beds and borders, so their shape can be highlighted
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar).
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs do not like wet feetand require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- We have been growing and exporting daffodil bulbs from our wholesale nursery since 1910