Narcissus Double ‘Delnashaugh’
Delnashaugh is a fragrant, creamy white Double Daffodil with apricot-pink accents. They flower later in the season and are excellent for naturalizing.
Wholesale Double daffodil bulbs are fragrant flowers and popular for beds and borders in small groups, so their remarkable shape can be highlighted. They don’t have a cup, but a filled center.
Double Daffodils are tall growing flowers (14-18 inches Tall) and bloom early in Spring.
Bulk daffodil bulbs are deer resistant and will return for several years.
They make lovely combinations with early tulips
- Wholesale Double daffodil bulbs are fragrant and best suited for a focal spot in beds and borders, so their shape can be highlighted
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar).
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs do not like wet feetand require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- We have been growing and exporting daffodil bulbs from our wholesale nursery since 1910
Easter, Mother's Day
Bulk Tray of 250 Bulbs, Size 14/16, Bulk Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14