Narcissus Large Cupped ‘Fortune’
Daffodil Fortune is a large cupped variety in a classic yellow and orange color. Narcissus bulbs are deer resistant and will return for many years.
Wholesale Large Cupped Daffodil bulbs feature large flowers with a large cup (crown) that is slightly less than the length of the flower petals. They are generally a Tall class of Daffodils (16-18 inches Tall) and flower early in the season.
Wholesale Daffodil bulbs are deer resistant and will perennialize if the plants are treated properly.
Daffodil bulbs are grown on our wholesale flower bulb nursery Holland
Growing TipsMid-Season Flowering (late March - early April) We supply top sized wholesale flower bulbs (14/16 or 12/14 depending on growing habit) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm) Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks
- Wholesale Large Cupped daffodil bulbs are perfect for mass displays, beds, borders, containers, cut flowers and forcing in pots
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar)
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- We have grown and exported flower bulbs from our wholesale nursery since 1910
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun, Warm Climate
10 Retail Packages of 8 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bin Display Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14