Narcissus Large Cupped ‘Loveday’
A bright yellow Daffodil, with a slightly frilled, deep orange cup. This large cupped daffodil has big flowers on 18” stems and blooms in early Spring.
Wholesale Large Cupped Daffodil bulbs feature large flowers with a large cup (crown) that is slightly less than the length of the flower petals. They are generally a Tall class of Daffodils (16-18 inches Tall) and flower early in the season.
Narcissus bulbs are deer resistant and will perennialize if the plants are treated properly. Our daffodil bulbs are available in retail packaging, bin boxes and bulk trays, available for wholesale customers in the United States and Canada.
We grow daffodil bulbs on our wholesale flower bulb nursery in Holland.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun, Warm Climate
|Companion Plant Name
Narcissi Large Cupped 'Ice Follies'
Christmas, Valentine's Day
- Wholesale Large Cupped daffodil bulbs are perfect for mass displays, beds, borders, containers, cut flowers and forcing in pots
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar)
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- We have have been growing and trading flower bulbs from our wholesale nursery since 1910
- We supply bulk bulbs to the United States and Canada