Narcissus Large Cupped ‘Pink Charm’
Large-cupped Daffodil Pink Charm produces giant, white flowers with a large pink and apricot cup. A true charm for every garden.¬†
Large Cupped Daffodils are captivating daffodil varieties known for their classic trumpet-shaped cups that are proportionately larger than the surrounding petals. These daffodils make a bold statement with their stunning color combinations and striking forms. From vibrant yellows and whites to delicate pastels and bi-colors, Large Cupped Daffodils offer a wide range of choices to suit every taste. These hardy bulbs flower in mid to late spring, standing tall at heights of 16 to 20 inches, creating eye-catching displays in gardens, borders, and floral arrangements. Embrace the beauty and elegance of Large Cupped Daffodils, adding a touch of timeless sophistication to your outdoor spaces.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
- Wholesale Large Cupped daffodil bulbs are perfect for mass displays, beds, borders, containers, cut flowers and forcing in pots
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar)
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- We have have been growing and trading flower bulbs from our wholesale nursery since 1910