Narcissus Miniature ‘Jetfire’
Jetfire is a miniature Daffodil with reflexed petals and a bright orange cup. They look great in pots and containers and have a sweet smell.
Miniature daffodils, also known as “mini daffs,” are charming and delicate daffodil varieties that bring a touch of whimsy to gardens and containers. These compact bulbs produce petite blooms with all the classic daffodil features, including trumpet-shaped cups and vibrant yellow, white, or bi-colored petals. Perfect for rock gardens, borders, or adding accents to floral arrangements, miniature daffodils offer a delightful burst of color and cheerfulness in early spring. Their smaller size makes them versatile and easy to grow, even in small spaces.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
- Wholesale Miniature daffodil bulbs, also called Botanical Narcissi, early flowering and perfect for rock gardens, containers and low borders.
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (8+ to 12/14 depending on cultivar).
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs are at their best in full sun but will perform in some shade as well
- Daffodil bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilize.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Botanical Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb