Tulipa Bunch Flowering ‘Club Mixture’
The Club Mixture is a colorful selection of Bunch Flowering Tulips. All bulbs in this mix produce multiple flowers per stem. Looks great in borders.
Small Bunch Flowering tulip bulbs produce up to 4 flowers per stem. They are generally 14 inches Tall and flower mid season.
Small Bunch Flowering Tulips are a good choice for rock gardens, containers, beds and borders. They can perennialize well in warm climate zones.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
Box of 125 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Tray of 700 Bulbs, Size 11/12
- Small Bunch Flowering Tulip bulbs can perrennialize in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizerer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care