Tulipa Double Early ‘Monte Orange’
Double Early Tulip bulbs are hybrids of Single Early Tulips.
Double Early Tulips are the earliest Double flowering tulip bulbs to bloom. They feature large and long-lasting peony like flowers on short sturdy stems. (generally 12 inches Tall) Their strong and sturdy stems make them excellent for borders and beds.
Growing TipsEarly-flowering (April) We supply top sized bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
- Wholesale Double Early Tulip bulbs are an ideal type for borders, beds and early forcing
- Double Early Tulip bulbs feature long-lasting peony like flowers on short sturdy stems that combine well with Muscari Armeniacum.
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulips dislike wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips for planting and care
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Butterflies, Container, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa Double Early 'Double Flag', Tulipa Double Early 'Monsella', Tulipa Double Early 'Monte Carlo'
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size12/+, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 12/+