Tulipa Double Early ‘Orange Princess’
Peony flowered Tulip in a lovely orange color with darker flames. Orange Princess is a great Double Tulip for landscaping, they flower early in the season.
Double Early Tulip bulbs are hybrids of Single Early Tulips.
Double Early Tulips are the earliest Double flowering tulip bulbs to bloom. They feature large and long-lasting peony like flowers on short sturdy stems. (generally 12 inches Tall) Their strong and sturdy stems make them excellent for borders and beds.
Double Early Tulip bulbs are exceptional for forcing and mass landscape displays (especially beautiful with Muscari Armeniacum). They will flower early in the season.
- Wholesale Double Early Tulip bulbs are an ideal type for borders, beds and early forcing
- Double Early Tulip bulbs feature long-lasting peony like flowers on short sturdy stems that combine well with Muscari Armeniacum.
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulips dislike wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 700 Bulbs, Size 11/12