Tulipa Double Late ‘Palmyra’
Palmyra is a wine red double tulip, which changes it’s colors in the sun. This peony-shaped Tulip combines beautifully with pink and purple perennials.¬†
Double Late Tulips feature large and long-lasting peony like flowers on sturdy stems, they are generally 14 – 20 inches tall. They¬†bloom later in the season than Double Early Tulips and have taller stems.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
- Double Late Tulip bulbs are the ideal for beds and cut flowers
- Double Late Tulip bulbs feature long-lasting flowers in the shape of a peony on tall stems.
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant tulip bulbs, placing the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips for planting and care¬†
- We sell premium wholesale flower bulbs in Canada