Tulipa Double Late ‘Table Dance’
Double Late Tulip Table Dance has big, rose-pink flowers on sturdy stems. Mix them with other tulip varieties to create a beautiful Spring display.
Double Late Tulips feature large and long-lasting peony like flowers on sturdy stems, they are generally 14 – 20 inches tall.
Double Late Tulips bloom later in the season than Double Early Tulips and have taller stems.
- Double Late Tulip bulbs are the ideal for beds and cut flowers
- Double Late Tulip bulbs feature long-lasting flowers in the shape of a peony on tall stems.
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant tulip bulbs, placing the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips for planting and care
Mid to Late Season
Easter, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day
Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 700 Bulbs, Size 11/12