Tulipa Double Late ‘Wirosa’
Wirosa is a red and creamy white double late tulip variety. This tulip has a sweet scent and is perfect for both landscaping and forcing in pots.
Double Late Tulip bulbs are the ideal for beds and cut flowers
Double Late Tulip bulbs feature long-lasting flowers in the shape of a peony on tall stems.
We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
Tulip bulbs dislike wetness and require well-drained soil
Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
Plant tulip bulbs, placing the pointed end up
Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Double Late Tulips bloom later than Double Early Tulips and have taller stems.
- Double Late Tulips feature large and long-lasting peony like flowers on short sturdy stems.
- Double late Tulips are Tall and generally 14-20 inches Tall.
- Double Late Tulip bulbs are popular cut flowers and perform well in the border.
- Double Late Tulips make lovely combinations with Single Late Tulips and Lily Flowering Tulips.
- Double Late Tulips will flower Late in the season.
Mid to Late Season
Easter, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day
Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 700 Bulbs, Size 11/12