Tulipa Emperor ‘Albert Heijn’
Emperor tulips are also known as Fosteriana Tulips
They are early blooming and excellent for rock gardens, containers, beds and borders.
Emperor Tulip bulbs feature long-lasting flowers that will stand up even in severe weather conditions
We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
Tulip bulbs do not like wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
Plant tulip bulbs, placing the pointed end up
Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
Growing TipsBloom duration: 3 weeks Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Early-season flowering (March - April)
- Emperor Tulip bulbs feature large and Long-lasting flowers, in striking colors, on short sturdy stems.
- Emperor tulips are medium height tulips (16-18 inches Tall).
- Emperor Tulip bulbs are excellent for rock gardens, containers, beds and borders.
- Emperor Tulips are one of the best landscape tulips, and also make great cut flowers.
- Emperor Tulips will flower very early in the season.
- Emperor Tulip bulbs combine well with early bulbs, like Crocus, Chionodoxa and Daffodils.
Average, Border or Bed, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size12/+, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 12/+