Tulipa Emperor ‘Flaming Emperor’
Tulip Flaming Emperor is a flamed white and pink Fosteriana Tulip. They produce large flowers on short, sturdy stems and flower early in the season.¬†
Emperor Tulip bulbs boast majestic beauty with large, goblet-shaped flowers in vibrant hues. Their sturdy stems make them perfect for focal points in gardens and borders. With a range of rich colors, from deep reds to bright yellows, Emperor Tulips bring a touch of grandeur to any setting.
Try combining it with tulip ‘Exotic Emperor’ for a colorful and powerful display that blooms in early spring.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
- Emperor tulips are also known as Fosteriana Tulips
- They are early blooming and excellent for rock gardens, containers, beds and borders.
- Emperor Tulip bulbs feature long-lasting flowers that will stand up even in severe weather conditions
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs do not like wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant tulip bulbs, placing the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb