Tulipa Fringed ‘Makarska’ (Red Canasta)
Makarska is a Fringed Tulip in the most beautiful, dark red color. This tulip flowers mid season and is excellent for forcing for Valentines Day.
Fringed Tulips are also known as Crispa Tulips and are perfect for cut flowers, beds and borders. They feature delicately fringed flower petals and are truly one of a kind.
Fringed Tulip bulbs will flower late in the season and range from 16 to 26 inches Tall.
They can perennialize well in warm climate zones.
- Fringed Tulips are also known as Crispa Tulips and are perfect for cut flowers, beds and borders
- Fringed Tulip bulbs can perennialize well in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
|Also known as||
Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 700 Bulbs, Size 11/12