Tulipa Fringed ‘Northpole’
Northpole is an icy-white Fringed Tulip. The fringed white petals and tall stems are truly remarkable. Northpole is a great forcing variety.
Fringed Tulips are also known as Crispa Tulips and are perfect for cut flowers, beds and borders. They feature delicately fringed flower petals and are truly one of a kind.
Fringed Tulip bulbs will flower late in the season and range from 16 to 26 inches Tall.
They can perennialize well in warm climate zones.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsLate flowering (May) We supply top sized bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa Fringed 'Labrador
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Bin Display Box of 125 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Bulk Tray of 700 Bulbs, Size 11/12
- Fringed Tulips are also known as Crispa Tulips and are perfect for cut flowers, beds and borders
- Fringed Tulip bulbs can perennialize well in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb