Tulipa Green ‘Night Rider’
Night Rider is a remarkable pink-purple tulip with green flames. This long lasting tulip is the finishing touch for any landscaping project.
Viridiflora Tulips are also known as Green Tulips, they feature exotic flowers with partly green petals.
Viridiflora Tulips are great for cut flowers in arrangements and outstanding with other plants in beds and borders.
Viridiflora Tulip bulbs are among the latest to bloom in the season and range from 12 to 20 inches Tall.
Viridiflora Tulip bulbs perennialize well in warmer climate zones.
Growing TipsLate flowering (May) We supply top sized bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
- Viridiflora Tulip bulbs are also known as green tulips, perfect for beds, landscaping and cut flowers
- Viridiflora Tulip bulbs perennialize well in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant tulip bulbs placing the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- check our tips on planting and care
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Partial Shade, Sun
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 11/12