Tulipa Green ‘Spring Green’
Spring Green is a remarkable ivory-white tulips variety with green feathering. The color is very neutral and combines well with brighter tulip varieties.
Viridiflora Tulips are also known as Green Tulips, they feature exotic flowers with partly green petals.
Viridiflora Tulips are great for cut flowers in arrangements and outstanding with other plants in beds and borders.
Viridiflora Tulip bulbs are among the latest to bloom in the season and range from 12 to 20 inches Tall.
Viridiflora Tulip bulbs perennialize well in warmer climate zones.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsLate flowering (May) We supply top sized bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Partial Shade, Sun
Box of 125 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Tray of 700 Bulbs, Size 11/12
- Viridiflora Tulip bulbs are also known as green tulips, perfect for beds, landscaping and cut flowers
- Viridiflora Tulip bulbs perennialize well in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant tulip bulbs placing the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- check our tips on planting and care